The lovely and insightful Cinnageek over at Ramblings of a Geeky Witch has bestowed upon me:
Thank you Cinnageek!
Here are the associated rules:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
Seven things about me –
1. I am a city girl but I adapt quickly when camping. Also, I love camping.
2. I’ve worked as a makeup artist for over 10 years and I’ve even branched out into effects makeup for movies and I’ve also done stage makeup for a number of plays.
3. I am a published writer. (As in I actually have writing credits and I was paid for my writing.)
4. I am hell on wheels at Rock Band, on everything except the guitar. (My friends have dubbed me ‘guitarded’ I’m so bad at it.)
5. I wear glasses.
6. I am a rabid Whovian. (Doctor Who)
7. I have a ridiculously high tolerance for physical pain. Which is actually much more of a curse than a blessing.
As I told Cinnageek, she tagged a bunch of the folks I would have passed this on to so I will have less than 15. But here are the folks I follow and check on regularly, all of their blogs are delightful. The list (in no particular order):
I will start leaving them messages today.